Green Grilling With BBQ Briquettes From Olive Pips
Patented environmental friendly innovative eco-labeled briquettes made from the olive pits. Kalamata olive briquettes is the new way of grilling the environmentally friendly way.
- 100 % organic and natural – Easy to light and burns longer than regular briquettes
- Organically certified – with circular economic production
- Waste to value – biomass converted to energy
- No smell – no sparkles – little smoke – easy to light –
- High heating power of 6366 kcal/kg
- 30% less carbon monoxide emission compared to wood charcoal
- Retain an even heat over 4-10 hours depending on heat and cooking method
100 % Natural
We produce our Kalamata olive briqs in Kalamata, the largest single olive growing area in the European Union, located in the south-west of the Peloponnese peninsula in Greece. As a certified manufacturer of olive briquettes, we buy the natural waste from olive oil production from small-scale farmers in the region, and processes it further into briquettes.